wtorek, 1 czerwca 2010

ready, set go.

today is one of the wonderful day in the year, which that's really is for me like another day. the weather is suck. i'm after dance performances - i'm tired and i must do my homeworks. is cold and i sit in my home under my blanket with my favourite books and counting day to holiday! when i think about this i start pray for sun. God is june! i gave all for one evening with american's next top models or watch fashion show. soon. I want feel sun on my skin, i really want. fortunately i found a litlle time for take a photos! i'm sorry for my mistakes, i hope you understand. :(
i love you.































( bluzka - taranko, sweter (marks&spencer) - second - hand, korale - camaieu, kopertówko - portfel - second - hand)

10 komentarzy:

  1. love that sweater! ;) and the necklace is a perfect match!

    xoxo

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. a ja cie koochaaamm całą i twoją boską torebkę też !

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. thanks Cassie :)
    Lovely Pocket:)

    www.donnaromina.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. thanks for ur lovely comment! keep up a great blog!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Łaaa, wiem ! Masz boski sweter, boską torebkę i wgl jesteś boska ! Kocham cię ! Ej, wiesz, że jest szansa, że będziesz na "Free Hugs" . Dostałam dzisiaj wiadomość , że gościowi pomyliły się dni i będzie głosowanie czy 26 czy 24 ;p

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Love love love that sweater! :)

    MELANIELIKES.BLOGSPOT.COM
    Follow?<3

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. sweterek fajny, taki trochę jak zdjęty z chłopaka i dlatego mi sie podoba ;p

    OdpowiedzUsuń